Gardens and landscapes is located in Glossop, Derbyshire and provides services for Cheshire, Greater Manchester, Glossop and the High Peak area of Derbyshire.
We have many years experience in stonemasonry and pride our self in providing our clients with high class work. We specialise in new or old period builds and take great pride in conservation and restoration work, this way we provide a new look with traditional features.
A large proportion of our work is on historic stone buildings, churches, castles, stately homes, extensions and listed buildings.
By utlising our skills we are able to undertake any repairs necessary to maintain a high standard of stonework and we also have experience on Grade 1 listed sites, please view some of our masonry services:
- Disassembling and rebuilding unsafe stone features
- Sympathetic lime mortar repair techniques
- Raking out and re-pointing in lime mortar.
- Removal of oxidised ironwork
- Stone cleaning such as poultices, air abrasives, steam
- Masonry consolidation
- Masonry repairs and replacement
- Routine maintenance of historic stonework
- Paint Removal
All our work is based around honesty, flexibility and high quality workmanship.
We chose Gareth to undertake our soft landscaping project in May and from start to finish we couldn't have been happier with the quality of shrubs and service provided. Special thanks to Nathan who lead the job from start to finish he was so polite and helpful!